Thursday, January 29, 2009

ALL BAD THINGS END TO SOMETHING GOOD!!!

It all happen when i was about 9 years old. As a child, i use to run carelessly around the neighborhood with no intentions. I vividly remember around Holloween my cousins and I were playing rough in the alley behind our house. Our elementary school was right across the street and we wasn't able to play in the park because workers were re-modeling the play ground. So, as a group of bored boys with nothing to do, we decided to throw eggs at cars when it got darker out side. After a few smashed eggs on wind shields, we run around the block and continue our mission. The next thing i remember running across the street to the park and bright head lights that concluded me waking up in the emergency room. The car knocked a few of my teeth out, scraped my skin, and busted my ear and part of my head. I was knocked out by hitting my head on the pavement, along with my cousins who suffered injuries as well. It was a hit and run and a person who was wanted by the police. A few days later, my older cousin remembered the car and driver at the gas station. So my mother called the police and the man was arrested and faced many charges. The police awarded us $550 because the man had a warant and a award for any leading clues about him. My cousins and I bought a video game and went to Fun-World." It was a bad thing I was struct by a car, but it ended well because we was awarded for sort of bad behavior.

No comments: